- Established in late 2002 with 2 outlets in Singapore.
- Ramen Ten's 1st outlet in MENA (Middle East North Africa) will be opened in Qatar 2013 and subsequently in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman,
- Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt and Libya.
- Adopts the concept of hip and vibrant décor in line with the fashionable Japanese downtown Harajuku.
- Awarded Halal Certificate by MUIS in 2005 and became Singapore’s 1st and most successful Halal Japanese Restaurant Chain.
- In 2008, Ramen Ten Group created a Halal sushi concept, Shin Tokyo Sushi, where freshly-made sushi is served on conveyor belts.
- Has more than 25 types of Ramen in the menu and created "Dry Ramen", 1st of its kind, in Singapore.
- Offers varieties other than Ramen under one roof like Japanese Paper Hot Pot Sets, Japanese Western Sets, Side Dishes and Desserts.
- Appeals to customers of all ages with a holistic approach of nice ambience, creative good food and friendly service.
"Wow, the Halal sushi is so delicious! Simply amazing."
- TGIF, Suria Mediacorp, February 2006
"Ramen Ten is our answer to great Halal Japanese food; we won’t even need to go J.B. from now on!"
- Reuters, February 2006
"...a version free from pork with unusual toppings such as chicken curry or tom yam would be a hit with Singaporeans."
- STREATS, Tuesday, 27 April 2004
"The ramen itself is perfectly smooth with a springy bite, as fine a noodle as you can slurp up on these shores. It delivers everything you would expect from good Japanese noodles, whose silky smoothness makes a change from coarser pasta and Chinese noodles."
- THE NEW PAPER, Friday, June 20 2003
"...and now its great! Even if unusual appetite strikes, one still has Ramen Ten to count on!"
- I-WEEKLY, 3 July 2003